Thursday, January 9, 2020

Replace Arabic Text With English For Your Flyer











About:

You might have a Brochure, Flyer, Leaflet, a book, or maybe a card game in English and you need the Arabic to be placed in, THAT IS WHAT I DO, you can send me your English layout with the Arabic translation and I will replace the English with Arabic.



File Format: I can do - InDesign and Illustrator and provide final ready to print PDF along with the source files.



Quality Work: I don't just do the test replacement, I also take care of choosing the right font, the right positioning, and R to L flipping wen needed. you need to make sure you give your work to someone who understands both languages as you don't want to misplace a price or a function.



Most of the times you will have requirements that will never match my gig, please send me a brief toy give you an offer.



MY PRICES ARE NOT COMPETING, BUT MY WORK QUALITY IS. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

A patient, attentive and create professional, I cannot recommend him enough!!! Thank you, my friend.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much 🌹

:

Excellent work!

:

Job well done.

:

Good Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment