Monday, January 6, 2020

Translate From Hebrew To English English To Hebrew Translate











About:

Hello, everyone! :)

 I am a native english and hebrew speaker with training in translation.

Pricing:

$5   - I will translate 450 words     /  in 2 days

$10 - I will translate 800 words     /  in 2 days

$15 - I will translate 1150 words   /  in 3 days



  1.  Pricing description is for your reference only, I will create custom gig in accordance with your specific request!
  2.  Translation services between English and hebrew 
  3.  Prices depend on the length of the document but start at $5 per 450 words
  4.  Translation will be done by MYSELF manually, no outsourcing, no machinery translation.

NOTE:

  • Please drop me a message to confirm if I can help with your documents before placing order.
  • For website translation, please export the texts on the website to Excel/Words file.
  • All documents and personal information absolutely confidential!



Specialized in translating: websites, marketing, politics, cultures, social issues, arts. But any kind of text is welcome!

Feel free to Contact me, if you have any questions! :).

Thanks! 

Tal Farage.

Reviews


:

Fast delivery.

:

good service

:

great service

:

great service

:

great service




No comments:

Post a Comment