Monday, January 6, 2020

Translate From English To German And German To English











About:

I will professionally translate your text from English to German or vice versa.



***OFFER***         NEW RATE : 300 words per gig (10$)            ***OFFER***



You value high quality and are tired of machine translations? I am a native German proofreader and translator with 3 years of professional experience.



Why choose my Gig?

  • I offer 100% manual, professional and high-quality translations
  • I was raised bilingually and am a native speaker of both languages
  • I guarantee satisfaction
  • I am a freelance translator with 3+ years of experience
  • I treat all of your texts and information confidentially

My service includes: 

  • 300 Words per Gig ($10)
  • Professional and Manual Translation
  • Extra Proofreading
  • File Formatting
  • 2 Revision
  • 24h Service
  • etc.



I do not translate: 


Content against the Fiverr ToS



Please contact me for special requests!



Reviews


:

Had a great first contact. Seller replied to questions very fast. Did an extra revision and turns out this man knows what he's doing. Would totally recommend, fast, reliable and excellent translation.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment