Friday, January 10, 2020

Provide A Perfect English, Spanish And French Translation











About:

Welcome, 



I am a native Spanish speaker and professional translator with an MBA degree as well. I've lived in different countries such as Canada, France, Mexico and Spain.



I will translate any document from:



  • English to Spanish
  • Spanish to English
  • French to Spanish
  • French to English


Some of the text I am specialized in include:



  • Product / Service descriptions
  • Articles 
  • E-books
  • Instagram or Facebook post
  • Financial Reports (worked for several years in Finance)
  • Professional e-mails
  • Marketing texts
  • Blogs
  • Reviews
  • Websites
  • Messages
  • Word documents
  • Social Media Post or Entry


Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or particular requests such as larger documents.



I look forward to translating for you real soon,

Thank you!





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Selected today to get a translation and was completed very quick with no errors.

:

Thank you David!

:

It was easy and fast, I didn't have much time to explain or talk to the seller but it was a very straight forward process. Very pleased with result, will buy from this seller again in the future!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment