Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Super Fast 1 Hour English, Spanish Translation











About:

IMPORTANT NOTE: To be able to deliver in just 1 hour you need to CONTACT ME FIRST through a message and attach the file to translate. If I'm online I will answer immediately with a price quote and 1 hour translations can be guaranteed. If I'm not online and you don't receive immediate answer I can still do the translation in a few hours or within the day.

- I have credentials: I'm a professional translator certified by the Southern California School of Interpretation 

- Native Spanish speaker

- Member of the Mexican Translators Organization

- Accurate human translation and localization

- Unlimited revisions (just message me, we'll keep constant communication)

- Best quality translation with perfect grammar, spelling, and localization according to your needs, and delivered on time

- 100% satisfaction guaranteed





Reviews


:

Great job! Thank you!

:

Very easy to communicate with and completed the job well before the deadline. Will use this vendor again!

:

Excellent and fast!

:

Everything was great, outstanding experience!

:

Perfect and timely. Will definitely use again - thanks avillax.




No comments:

Post a Comment