Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Translate Between English And Chinese











About:

I will translate all kinds of articles as your need. English to Chinese or Chinese to English.



  • Native Chinese speaker.
  • MA degree of Top University in China, major is English .
  • Have been work in a CN translation company
  • I can translat your text from and to both Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
  • Any type of text is welcome: articles, websites, descriptive letters, comments, applications, etc.



I guarantee that: 

  • I will check documents already translated to ensure the English or Chinese is correc
  • Every project will be done by MYSELF,  no machinery translation.
  • Deliver the order within the required time.




Please attach the file such as doc, pdf, xls. txt.,or  contact me for availability before place your order.

Reviews


:

fast and good quality

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment