Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Professionally Translate From English To Italian











About:

I will professionally translate any text from English to Italian.

 

I am a native Italian speaker with a  Master's degree in Foreign Languages and Literature (English language is my specialization) and I have an  experience in teaching, translating and proofreading since 2010.

Types of text I can translate:

              - Ebooks

              - Scripts

              - Websites

              - Articles

              - Apps

              - Manuals

              - Subtitles

              - Lyrics

              - Children books

              - Products listing

 

I guarantee seriousness, dedication and professionalism.

 

 

   Basic rate: 500 words per 1gig (5$) (The price refers to word or txt documents and varies depending on the type of content and complexity of the document).

 

 ONLY MANUAL TRANSLATION ( no translations softwares) and PROOFREADING before submission.



Contact me before placing an order, please! Thank you. :)

Reviews


:

Great experience!

:

Excellent work - one of the most diligent translators here. I'll be working with Laura again soon. Thank you!

:

It was an absolute pleasure working with you! I appreciate the communication beforehand and all the questions. You truly want to provide a quality product. I hope to work with you again in the near future!

:

Great job Laura! very fast!! Recommended!!

:

Lallyrux sei stata di grande aiuto! grazie!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment