Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Provide A Native Arabic Translation Of Your English Document











About:

I am a native-born arabian living abroad in saudia arabia. As a native speaker in a foreign environment I often find myself translating and/or proofreading short bits of text for both friends and colleagues and would like to offer my services to the public at large. Furthermore, I am a student in  a university that tech in english  and I am experienced in the demands of academic/technical English, especially in the field of engineering. Please apply to one of my gigs so that we can get started - I'm excited to see what project you're working on!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is very fast Thx I may order again

:

i am glad to serve you , dont forget to tip my :)

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment