Sunday, September 30, 2018

I will translate 15 min of spanish audio into english

I will translate 15 min of spanish audio into english












About:

I will translate up to 15 minutes of any Spanish audio and translate it to English(700 words included).
We accept files in mp3 format or a link to a webpage.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any question or if you need a cost estimation about your job.

Reviews


chambedj:great job, thanks

zeth1981:Excellent Customer.

pedro_f:Very fast completion of the work and good quality too. \r\nI would be happy to recommend this gig.

zeth1981:Excellent client; interesting translations, I learned a lot!

leaderlegend3:Amazing Work!!! Excellent translation and communication!!! Thank you so much!! If you want the best, he is definitely one of the best!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment