Friday, September 28, 2018

I will be your professional ally for your English to Spanish translations from a simple job to your Amazon listings. I have experience in Amazon.

I will be your professional ally for your English to Spanish translations from a simple job to your Amazon listings. I have experience in Amazon.












About:

I will be your ally to write, transcribe and translate your Amazon listing from English to Spanish so that your product becomes a best seller.

Reviews


greengbags:Professional translations. Very good work and communication! 100% recommended.

posada41:Excellent Buyer !

pochet:Professional job and fast delivery. Thank you!

posada41:Excellent buyer

pochet:He sent me a very good translation, includes the most relevant Keywords. Thank you very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment