Thursday, September 27, 2018

I will translate english texts to french

I will translate english texts to french












About:

Translation of texts from English to French. 
I can also make French to English, but additional cost will be applied depending of difficulty of the text and number of words. 

  • English to French : All kind of texts. 

  • For the French to English : I will need to see the file or a part of the file to tell you if I can do it. 

PLEASE ASK FOR CUSTOM DELIVERY TIME OVER 2000 WORDS, thank you
After 5000 words, I'm opened to discuss price. 

I work with MS Office mostly. If the document is a PDF, I will have to convert it to word and if it's a "complicated layout", I may ask a little more because I would have to remake the layout again. 

Possibility of fast delivery, following my availability depending of number of words, charge per day. 

For more information, please send me a message. 

Reviews


thomassensei:toujours aussi bon merci

thomassensei:parfait comme toujours

jgarciat:Aurelle always provides excellent work. Merci! :D

jgarciat:Awesome proofreader and translator, Aurelle always deliver excellent work. Thank you!!

pausenterprises:perfect seller:)


No comments:

Post a Comment