Sunday, September 30, 2018

I will translate hebrew to english and english to hebrew

I will translate hebrew to english and english to hebrew












About:

Native English and Hebrew speaker I would be happy to offer you my translation services for both languages as well as answer small questions about expressions/help you get along on different websites etc. !
If you have an audio file and you would like me to transcribe it into a written file I would love to do that for you as well as translate the text if needed.
I do not translate CVs and biographies.

Reviews


fieldgweber:Wonderful! I needed natural language translation of early education children's materials.

noamick:Absolut pleasure working together! considerate, fair and so kind!

hadasaviry:The translation was mediocre

noamick:The buyer refused any help I offered, I tried to be as helping as much as I could but she wouldn’t let me.

matanabramovitz:זה יקר אני מעדיף ל לערוך כי אני משלם הרבה כסף ועוד לעבוד בעריכה..לא מתאים לי לפנות נסיתי


No comments:

Post a Comment