Thursday, September 27, 2018

I will add translated arabic subtitles to your videos

I will add translated arabic subtitles to your videos












About:

Get your videos translated and subtitled into Arabic
professionally within 24 hours, Starting at $5 for every 5 mins.

  • I'll provide title & description localization for Youtube.
  • Quality translation; proofread and perfectly synced with the video.
  • The transcript is not necessarily needed (unless inaudible).
  • Compatible formats for (Youtube, Vimeo, FB, Amazon.. etc).
  • Avoid Arabic charset issues in web players.
  • Subtitles can be exported to any text format, image or excel sheet.
  • Alignment & styling without any additional cost.

Standard delivery formats are: .srt , .ass , .sbv, .doc, and vtt.
-For custom formats please contact me first.
or
You can choose to merge "embed" subtitles
onto your video without losing quality, no size restrictions.

Contact me anytime and I'll gladly assist you :)




Reviews


moquadan:Very fast turn around and accurate translations...great work!

mike444:great!!!!!!!

osamanatto:Thank you for the job on time

dotyesser:You're welcome!\r\nGlad to help any time :)

tarikzarroug:Excellent communicator. Worked hard to meet our deadline on a very short notice. Result is of high quality. I highly recommend him.


No comments:

Post a Comment