Saturday, September 29, 2018

I will do perfect translation from spanish to french

I will do perfect translation from spanish to french












About:

Am a native french and spanish speaker and have being working as linguist since 2014 in a center here in the United states.

- I am faster and can translate from Spanish to French very quickly, guaranteeing  you 24 hour delivery on this gig.   I am a human translator not relying on software. I do this on the fly.

my strength will be useful in:
  • web content
  • medical or scientific translation
  • financial and commercial projects
  • TV, radio, and film projects
  • Marketing and Advertising projects of all types
  • anywhere a quick, human translation can make the difference!

Reviews


javimarin90:very professional and very fast :)

christinefavour:Many thanks

kristinehrenbor:Excellent job, quick delivery and very smoothe. Thank you!

christinefavour:Thank you

zulayneparraga:Always offers an excellent job ..


No comments:

Post a Comment