Thursday, September 27, 2018

I will translate 5000 words english to french

I will translate 5000 words english to french












About:

***Professional 5000 words Translation from English to French on any topics by a French native for 90 bucks.***


I´m an experienced and well-skilled writer, so I can express your ideas in perfect French. 


I have gigs for 600, 2k, and 10k words. Check the links below:


600 words => https://www.fiverr.com/wadeul/translate-english-to-french-and-thai-to-french

2k words => https://www.fiverr.com/wadeul/translate-2000-words-english-to-french

10k words => https://www.fiverr.com/wadeul/translate-10k-words-english-to-french


Accepted formats: PDF, Word, Excel, .txt. (You MUST contact me if you have pictures to translate and purchase my OCR extra.)


I only accept happy money. If you´re not satisfied, I refund. Nothing to lose.


Contact me if you have any questions or special requests. Looking forward to work with you! 


***Order Now. Fast Delivery and 100% GUARANTEED***


P.S: I offer 10% OFF for all my returning customers, don't hesitate to claim it.

Reviews


yurymos:Very good translation with some minor mistakes linked to the specific nature of the text.

wadeul:Thank you!

chrismacdonald1:Thanks for your help! Large project, delivered early.

wadeul:Thank you for this very interesting translation.

editor_choice:Very quick turnaround. Not sure if it's good because I can't read French but I'm very impressed with the service.


No comments:

Post a Comment