Thursday, September 27, 2018

I will translate english to spanish and vice versa

I will translate english to spanish and vice versa












About:

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545; min-height: 14.0px}

Hey,


My name is Dianella and I will translate English to Spanish or vice versa.


I studied journalism in Venezuela and completed a B.S. in Broadcast Journalism at the University of Miami.

I’ve worked for BBC Mundo translating articles from English to Spanish, and writing articles.


I only do manual translations in order to make sure the proper intention from one language to the other is given. Also, I use special glossaries to certify words are used in the correct context.

Automatic translations - such as Google’s are not properly interpreted and are extremely hard to understand.

For $5 I can translate up to 500 words.

If you need a rush order or want me to translate a larger file, contact me.

Every order is custom made and tailored to the requirements of my clients.

If you need anything or have any questions, just let me know.

My priority is that you’re 100% satisfied.

Reviews


saturnred:Dianeurdaneta delivered this gig very quickly. Review of the work found it to be great with a few minor exceptions. I did not send it back for review so I cannot evaluate communication response, but overall I am very pleased and would recommend .

directtodoor:Really fast service and also responded to me very quickly! It was great working with her and will use her in the future!

dianeurdaneta:Everything was clear and customer delivered everything I needed in order to get the job done one time. Thank you :)

cesca_2006:I needed a translation for some book suggestions I was giving one of my Spanish speaking customers, and Diane provide an excellent translation very quickly.

dianeurdaneta:Cesca was very professional and clear with the instructions. Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment