Thursday, September 27, 2018

I will translate 5000 words from english to spanish and vice versa

I will translate 5000 words from english to spanish and vice versa












About:

Hi, I can translate a text for you from English to Spanish and vice versa. I am a Native Spanish Speaker (I am from Venezuela) and I learnt to speak english since I am 14 years old. I can translate your web page, a Phone App or a document for only 5$.
Delivery time will depend on the text's Lenght.
Short texts (0-5000 words)---------------------- 1 day
Medium texts (5000- 10000 words)-------------2*3 days
Large texts(10000-15000 words)-----------------3- 5 days.
I do not charge for the text lenght if it is under 5000 words ( aproxximately less than 14-16 pages in a document with Arial 12)

Reviews


lazlos00:Very good cost-to-value ratio! The use of english is not perfect but overall it is very accurate. Absolutely recommended!

francescocardoz:Thanks a lot!

rorydonnelly:Brilliant, professional translation work! Awesome presentation. My highest recommendation for your Spanish translations here, no need to look elsewhere!

francescocardoz:Thank you rory!

akared:Outstanding Experience as always


No comments:

Post a Comment