Friday, September 28, 2018

I will translate french to english and english to french

I will translate french to english and english to french












About:

Welcome to Bookbroadcaster gig! I am a perfectly bilingual professional and have been speaking, reading, and writing English and French forever. I have impeccable language skills.

You can expect a top quality translation! My experience includes:

  • Business correspondence, reports, presentations, and website content
  • Business amp; Community policies, job descriptions, contracts, instruction manuals
  • Writers and authors: short stories, books, and essays
  • Marketing, advertising, public relations documents, and website content
  • Personal: CVs and cover letters
  • Food menus, signage, and web content
  • Website content, blogs, articles, and sales / promotional materials


I do the translation myself and do not use translation software. I respect confidentiality and copyright. Your valuable work is safe with me.

I return a top quality and well-formatted document. If you have a big project, I would happy to do the work.

You can easily purchase gigs that reflect the number of words in your document:
1 Premium Apple gig and 1 Standard Plum gig if your project contains more than 2500 words and up to 3500 words.

Any questions? Message me.

Let's get started!

Tips are graciously accepted :)

Reviews


fredthecoder:Fast service. Very courteous and efficient seller.

bookbroadcaster:Thank you! It was a pleasure to work with you. I appreciate the wonderful feedback :)

fredthecoder:Fast service. Very courteous and efficient seller.

bookbroadcaster:Thank you! It was a pleasure to work with you. I appreciate the wonderful feedback :)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment