Friday, September 28, 2018

I will translate french to english and vice versa

I will translate french to english and vice versa












About:

I am very enthusiastic about languages and would love to perform a professional translation for you, since I am a native bilingual I have dealt with several languages since childhood

Reviews


guillaumeh162:I liked the responsiveness and the exchanges as well as the quality of the final document\n\nJ'ai aimé la réactivité et les échanges ainsi que la qualité du document final. Le document était plutôt technique et le rendu est parfait.\n\n

guillaumeh162:I liked the responsiveness and the exchanges as well as the quality of the final document\n\nJ'ai aimé la réactivité et les échanges ainsi que la qualité du document final. Le document était plutôt technique et le rendu est parfait.\n\n

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment