Friday, September 28, 2018

I will translate 500 words from English to Arabic for 5$.

I will translate 500 words from English to Arabic for 5$.












About:

5 reasons to work with me: 

  1. Native Arabic speaker, and a graduated English literature student
  2. Professional translation for 5 dollars only
  3. No machine translation
  4. 5 stars overall rating
  5. Fast delivery

I will be very pleased to answer any questions.


Note:
For very large orders (more than 2000 words) and legal documents please contact me beforehand.

Some of my customers' reviews: 

"Am an ESL teacher with several Arabic speaking students. Submitted a document to be translated and was impressed by the speed and accuracy (as indicated by students ability to understand document). Will use service often during the school year. So, important to be able to communicate with Arabic speaking parents and students in their own language."
― Artbrut

"Very professional and fast translator. Well done!"
― Daniel

"Excellent translation! Awesome guy to work with! Thank you."
― Khayari

"Excellent work and delivered quickly. Will be ordering again!"
― Shaq

"Always does a great job!"
― Max

Reviews


mariaameen:Outstanding as always!

mariaameen:Outstanding Experience!

fouadfive:Outstanding Experience!

liebemaggie:Thanks again!!

fouadfive:My pleasure.


No comments:

Post a Comment