Friday, September 28, 2018

I will professionaly translate you wordpress site to spanish

I will professionaly translate you wordpress site to spanish












About:

Do you want to expand the boundaries of your wordpress website to the Spanish community? Well I will provide you the solution to your problem.

My name is Oswaldo and I'll professionaly translate your wordpress website from English to Spanish.

I offer you a 100% natural and professional translation, I DON'T USE ANY KIND OF SOFTWARE  TO MAKE MY TRANSLATIONS, all of them will be made by me, only using my knowlegde in both languages, English and Spanish.

Working together we can make your website reach a higher audience by providing natural translations to the Spanish community.

With any package you purchase, you'll have proofreading and several revisions just in case you want to make some changes to the finished work.

I hope we can work together very soon, your satisfation will be guaraanted !

Reviews


jscrls:Rapido y bien hecho

odarstto:Gracias por la oportunidad, excelente cliente!

willdobson:Good job! Will use again.

odarstto:Excellent client, always communicative and reasonable, hoping to work with you again!

mosamir:Good work


No comments:

Post a Comment