Thursday, September 27, 2018

I will translate your 250 words text in perfect French.

I will translate your 250 words text in perfect French.












About:

Hello, Bonjour, Hallo,

I am a native French speaker, fluent in Dutch.

I will manually translate ( I never use those poor translation software ) any text (books, articles, ads, etc.)from Dutch to pristine French.

Je vous garanti une traduction françaiseparfaite qui respecte fidèlement le ton et le message de votre texte original.

Delivery is set to 3 days as a safety precaution in case I am really overbooked but I usually deliver much faster ! Feel free to contact me about my availability. Thank you.

I will translate 250 words for 5 dollars including :

  • Proofreading.
  • Unlimited revisions as I want you to be 100% satisfied with my work.
  • Accurate translation.


Ik bied u een perfecte Franse vertaling die de toon en de boodschap vanuw originele tekst nauwkeurig respecteert.

I preferably work on editable files (doc, docx, odt, txt) but if you want me to translate non-editable documents like pdf, images, hand written documents please contact me first.

Last but not least, I am very flexible, do not hesitate to contact me for any particular request.

Reviews


focusedforever:Bedankt topper!!

marcvst:Always great to work with you ! Stressful but great ! :)

woowsite:Excellent translator, good communication, very quick delivery times. Absolutely recommended!! Thank you Marc, I will be back with more translation work...

marcvst:It is always a pleasure working with you!

focusedforever:Bedankt, held! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment