Sunday, September 30, 2018

I will translate publish-ready content for English Spanish or Dutch

I will translate publish-ready content for English Spanish or Dutch












About:

Hi I'm Sophia! 

I can translate any Spanish, English or Dutch document. 
Here's a bit of background of what makes me good for the job. I was born and raised in Mexico to a full Spanish (Castilian)  mother and an English (London) father. 
I lived and worked in the US in the financial industry. 
I now live in the Netherlands where I've worked for a Technology company and I now work on the Broadcasting Media industry. 

With this background I can offer: 

Latin-American Spanish and Castellano (European Spanish) 
American English and UK English. 
Dutch from Netherlands ( No Flemish) 

I can offer technical terminology related to the following fields: 

Web Development 
Graphic Design
Media and Information Technologies
Social Media 
Software and Hardware development
Finance 


I am new in Fiverr but my work is surely guaranteed. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment