Saturday, September 29, 2018

I will translate german, dutch, russian to native english

I will translate german, dutch, russian to native english












About:

German to English Translation 
Dutch 
to English Translation 
Russian 
to English Translation 

The price is:
  • $25/1000 words for German, Dutch or Russian to English but you can order up to 200 words for just $5 - perfect for a sample if required. 
  • All translations now include Proofreading of the document before delivery. 

I will translate your work from any of these languages and rewrite it in English. 
Although I do also use Google translate, my gig is much more than that!

This is my process:
  1. I get a rough translation
  2. I read through the entire document to understand what it is about
  3. I go through the entire document line by line and make corrections and edits wherever necessary.

For more info, check my FAQ.

On Fiverr alone, I have successfully translated over 3 million words in the past 2 years with orders ranging in size from 100 words, right up to 250,000 words. No project is too big or small.
  • Books 
  • Legal documents
  • Business plans
  • Business emails
  • Blog posts
  • Websites

Englische Übersetzung - Engelse vertaling - английский перевод

Reviews


reyeslaw:Thanks!! Eoin is very professional, responds quickly and does a wonderful job. I highly recommend.

vateranderson:Eoin more like Eion The Legendary Speed Translator

sergejart:Excellent as always! Thanks a lot

annicakurk:And again a great work, absolutely recommendable and very fast :)

sebastianeisele:Fast delivery, all perfect :)


No comments:

Post a Comment