Friday, September 28, 2018

I will translate slovak to english fast, marketing 500 words

I will translate slovak to english fast, marketing 500 words












About:

I'm specializing in translating marketing copy from Slovak to English and from English to Slovak for websites, landing pages, flyers, brochures, emails or presentations.

Please contact me before ordering or send me your text with the context of your project and deadline in the .doc, .docx format.
  • I translate everything manually, without using a software
  • I will never share your files with anybody, your files are safe with me.
  • I guarantee unlimited revisions, you're 100% satisfaction is my priority.

Why me?
  • I have over 7 years of experience in international marketing
  • I provide high quality translation with a marketing advise
  • Born and raised in Slovakia
  • I've been professionally working in Canada, Ireland and New Zealand
  • I won't only translate your text (I am not a Google), but I will understand the cultural nuances and make sure your text will resonate with your audience.
  • I am flexible, fast translator.

What I can do extra/additionally?
  • I can translate subtitles in Youtube
  • Do a voiceover for your gig.
  • Since my profession is marketing, and I work with graphic design too, I can create a presentation templates or flyers as well in either Slovak or English. Ask me for more details.

Reviews


janosloso:You are the best..

janosloso:fantastic great job

katkavancouver:Quick in replying. Provided all the details I needed. Good reliable buyer.

janosloso:You are the best..

janosloso:fantastic great job


No comments:

Post a Comment