Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Translate English To Hindi, Hindi To English











About:

Perfect, Error-Free Translations Delivered On Time



Hello!

I am Mona. I am bilingual, equally proficient in both Hindi and English. I will translate text from English to Hindi and from Hindi to English.



When you choose my gig, be assured of perfect translations that are not just literal, but take into account the nuances and usage peculiar to the language.



I will translate every text manually and will ensure that it is grammatically correct, and error free.



I believe in on-time delivery, every time.



You will get

  • Manual translations. No translators are used for my work.
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee.
  • Translated text that is natural, and grammatically correct.
  • No typos.
  • Double proofreading


I offer translations for all kinds of texts for online and offline use including web pages, blogs, articles, educational material, documents and essays. I will also translate short stories, books and poetry. Please feel free to contact me for custom orders. 



Most work will be completed well before the delivery time. However, if you need extra fast delivery, I offer that as well. 



Please contact me before placing any orders to avoid cancellations.




Reviews


Seller's Response:

This service could not have been better! The communication by Mona was clear, concise, direct, and very prompt. I am extremely glad I chose her services and will be undoubtedly coming back for more! Also, I will surely recommend her services to everyone I know! The project was also delivered well ahead of schedule and Mona went above and beyond to get the details right.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for your words of appreciation. It is an honour! It was wonderful to work with you.

Seller's Response:

The communication was great. She asked clarifying questions and was very supportive. I had the impression, that it was really important for her to really deliver a great product.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for your words of appreciation. I am so glad you are satisfied with my work.

Seller's Response:

Well done! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment