Thursday, April 30, 2020

Translate Your Book From English To Spanish And Viceversa











About:

Hi there!



Do you want to translate your book to reach more people? Look no further!



• I will help you translate your book into Spanish (English to Spanish)



• I will help you translate your book into English (Spanish to English)



Benefits



 Manual translations: No Google translator or other translating tools

 Spanish native speaker

Fluent English speaker

Any genre accepted

Any format is accepted (including manuscripts)

 Translation experience (+ 3 years)

 Formatting of the text is included in the price



Other benefits



Free Sample.



Upon request, I will give you a free sample with the first 1500 words of whatever part of the book you wish.



⇨ After-delivery Support.



You can contact me to polish sentences after I deliver the book without any extra charge.



Book Format.



I will accept any format your book is in, including manuscripts, and deliver them in whatever format you'd like.



Do you have a longer or shorter text than what I offer here? Contact me, I can make you a special offer.



I'd love to work with you, so contact me and let's get started!

Reviews


:

Ady is far more (authentically) bilingual than most translators. She has a cooperative, proactive predisposition, and maintains friendly, professional communication. Delivered work was high-quality and punctual.

:

Awesome would hire again!

:

Highly recommended!! Perfect job delivery. He met the deadlines. We will continue working together.

:

A manual translation at a great price, absolutely recommended!

:

An excellent translation




No comments:

Post a Comment