Monday, April 27, 2020

Translate 1000 Words From English To Spanish In 24 Hours











About:

Don't fall for cheap sellers who just copy & paste your text into Google translator!



My name is Diana Casòliba, I was born and raised in Spain and I now live in Punta Cana. 

My time zone is (GMT-4).



For orders greater than 1000 words delivery time will be extended, 24 hours delivery is only for 1000 words or less.

This Gig is NOT for medical, legal, resumes, technical, or any other business-related texts, Amazon listings, or books.



My Credentials

✔ Postgraduate Degree in Translation (English to Spanish).

✔ Screened professional member at ProZ.com. Certified PRO Translator.

✔ Volunteer Translator at Translators without Borders, having helped institutions like Red Cross.

✔ Certified proofreader by European University of Madrid, Spain.

✔ Associate Member of the American Translators Association.

✔ Volunteer at Translators without Borders, having helped institutions like Red Cross, USAHello, among others.



Why choose me: 

✔ I am an expert certified translator and I do not outsource.

✔ Error-free, well-sounding and natural translation.

✔ Proofreading included.



I DO NOT WORK WITH PPT, PDFs, JPGs, GIFs OR OTHER IMAGE FORMATS.

Satisfaction guaranteed or money back! 

Reviews


:

Thank you so much for your professionalism and help!! I will be using her for all my work in the future!!

:

Very satisfied, thank you! Will get back for more translations.

:

Professional

:

Very nice and professional translator. Cooperated for many times.

:

Very satisfied with the work. I will certainly use the seller's services again. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment