Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Translate Your Documents From French To English











About:

Hello, 



I am a native French speaker and a freelance translator with nearly 3 years of experience with multinational clients.  I have a very strong command over English and French (read/write/speak) as I work in English on a daily basis and lived in Finland for over a year as part of my studies. 



I accept documents in the following formats:



  • PDF
  • Word
  • pages


I can translate:



- Articles
- Books
- Documents
- Certificates
- and others   


I guarantee all of my clients high-quality, customized translations and irreproachable customer service. 



Don't hesitate to contact me directly if you have any specific request before placing the order. 



Best, 



Léna

Reviews


:

Great communication from the seller ! She did the work perfectly I truly recommend her !

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment