Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Translate From English, Italian, Spanish To French











About:

I'll provide to you a professionnal and excellent translation from English, Spanish, Italian to French.

I was born and raised in France, I've studied English for 12 years, Italian for 7 years and Spanish for 5 years and I lived abroad (England, Italy, Mexico and now Malaysia) for a few years for internships, volunteering projects, University exchange, au pair jobs and work.

I will be glad to help you being understood by French people all over the world!

I can translate all kind of texts: letters, websites, books, descriptions, articles, technical texts... I can also translate poems, songs and CV with extra fee as it takes much longer. Always contact me beforehand.



From English to French

From Spanish to French

From Italian to French



WHY YOU CAN TRUST ME



> Native French speaker with great mastery of English, Spanish and Italian language (TOIEC: 950/990 - CLIP level: 896/990)

> Proofreading

Fast Delivery

> High quality

Only manual translation, no use of translation softwares

> I will revise your text until you are satisfied

> 100% POSITIVE RATINGS



Always choose quality over a cheap price!





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good job as always!

Seller's Response:

Another great experience, thanks Veronica! :)

Seller's Response:

Great work and very fast

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your feedback. I'd be glad to work with you again :)

Seller's Response:

Great experience :)




No comments:

Post a Comment