Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Translate From Russian To English Using The Force











About:

I will translate for you up to 500 words of text, from Russian to English. 



For a longer text or any special requirements, please choose one of my extras, or contact me for a custom offer that will fit your needs!



Beside using the Force, I'm also a bilingual native Russian speaker and near-native in English (and a trained English teacher), and I have over 7 years of experience as a translator, so your text will be in great hands.



I will translate by hand (no machine translation software), with perfect accuracyappropriate style for your audience, and a smooth and natural flow of the text. 



I will carefully proofread and double check to ensure there are no errors. You'll get the finished text within 48 hours.



Personal information will be treated as confidential, kept secure, and permanently deleted after the job.



I DON'T do medical translations.



Looking forward to working with you, and may the Force be with you!
Ieva

Reviews


:

Great example!!!

:

Great translation quality!

:

Excellent service, amazing job, and great translation

:

She is using the force.

:

Very good job.




No comments:

Post a Comment