Thursday, April 30, 2020

Translate From English To Moroccan Arabic Or Vice Versa











About:

Greetings, 

I am a native Moroccan speaker with a Bachelor's degree in English studies. I have more than four years teaching English, basic computer skills and Moroccan culture to some American adults.

I will translate up to more than 2500 words from English to Moroccan Arabic  or vice versa within a few working hours. 



  • I will also provide you with a preconceived knowledge about two Moroccan culture topics you choose.
  • I will translate your conversations from Moroccan Arabic to English.
  • I will advise you about your business, relationships etc in Morocco


Best regards, 



Abderrahim

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Again, quick, professional, and gave me his outlook on the translation.

:

outstanding experience! Always happy to work with you

:

Fantastic translator!

:

Was quick and responsive

:

all is ok!




No comments:

Post a Comment