Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Translate From Chinese Into English











About:

I provide an efficient and professional translation service from Chinese (Simplified or Traditional) into English. I am a native English speaker and will deliver texts that sound fluent and natural in English.



I have a degree in Chinese from Oxford University, where I learned both simplified and traditional characters, so I am happy to translate from either. Having studied Chinese for a number of years and lived in China, I am familiar with the difficulties of translation between these two vastly different languages and have experience in overcoming these differences in order to achieve an accurate and professional translation. 



I have experience in professional translation in the field of educational administration.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment