Monday, April 27, 2020

Translate Russian And Ukrainian To English Vice Versa











About:

Hi! 



I'm a bilingual professional and certified native translator of English, Russian & Ukrainian language and I'll deliver an excellent, natural flowing, high-quality translation to the target language manually from:



- Russian into English or vice versa

- Ukranian into English or vice versa



In 24-48 hours and at a very affordable price. 



I possess 10+ years of experience in translating texts of various styles such as blog content, books, medical texts, economical or technical texts, app texts, entertainment texts, etc.



I guarantee you that the experience with me will be exceptional and an outstanding quality of the translation will be provided. 



Feel free to message me for bigger projects and please if you have non-text documents make sure you contact me before ordering. 



Why hesitate? HIRE ME NOW!





Best regards,



Elle. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Elle is fast and accurate. She caught an error in my document and let me know, with an option to update the translation after I fixed the error. She even had a suggestion of how to fix it.

Seller's Response:

Thank you, Chris. Always a delight working on your projects.

Seller's Response:

Fast, accurate service

Seller's Response:

Thank you Chris! Communication with you is top-notch every time. I’m glad to be working on your reoccurring projects :)

Seller's Response:

Quick, and accurate.




No comments:

Post a Comment