Monday, April 27, 2020

Translate English To Danish











About:

Hey! My name is Julie. I am a student from Denmark and I will help translating anything you'd like to Danish!



I have the Cambridge Proficiency Certificate (CPE) to prove my language skills. This certificate is the highest level University of Cambridge has to offer.



I have been tutoring for around a year or so and I study English on A-level.



I will translate 500 words for only 5$!



I have only 5-star reviews :-) And you are helping a student saving up for a language travel, so I can improve my English even more!

Reviews


:

Thank you very much.

:

Thank you very much!

:

Thank you very much. It's a pleasure to work with you.

:

Thank you, Julie!

:

Thank you so much for your help!




No comments:

Post a Comment