Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Translate English To Native Portuguese Br











About:

I'm a native Brazilian and I studied English for 7 years. I have a proficiency exam and experience with translation in other freelancer sites.





I will translate your text, article or e-book from english to portuguese-BR or vice-versa, in any area you want.





Here you'll have:

  • Perfect Portuguese-BR
  • Quickness and Quality
  • No use of automatic translator
  • Revision, Proofreading and Document Formatting




Choose a package and your satisfaction is guaranteed!



I'm waiting for your order!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Karina translated my amazon description text super quick and as per my additional requirement; all while maintaining the original marketing message from English. Great job!

:

Thank you! I'm glad you liked my work, it was a pleasure working with you. If you need my services, I'll be right here.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment