Monday, April 27, 2020

Translate English To Korean And Vice Versa











About:

You will Receive

  • English to Korean or Korean to English
  • Two File Formats(1.Word[docx]     2.PDF)
  • Unlimited Revisions


When you order, let me know how many words you want(Contact Me)

When you have question, Contact Me



About Me & Education


I'm Perfect Bilingual(English, Korean) KoreanAmerican whose Job is Actor and Professional Graphic Designer.

I lived half of my life in Korea and the other half of my life in California(Los Angeles, San Diego).

I graduated Los Angeles College(California State University, Los Angeles). My major was Theatre, Arts, and Dance.

I acted a lot at Theatre Show(Theatre shows have every kind of topics).

Point is I have experienced all kind of topics by acting variety different film and theatre shows, so you will get incredible results.

Reviews


:

Working with this seller was great! He was extremely responsive and very receptive to questions/revisions. I appreciated his input/suggestions and was extremely pleased with the end result.

:

Easy Real time help.

:

Amazing communication, super friendly, and great to work with. Thank you!! :)

:

Seller is very promp with communication. There were some clarification needed for the translation but the seller is quick with revision. Will comeback again. Thanks for your help.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment