Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Manually Translate English To Slovak And Slovak To English











About:

I am a native Slovak speaker with an excellent knowledge of the everyday expressions used in English, I do not use translation software - just a good old fashioned hardback dictionary.



My previous experience includes translating websites, business documents, and interpreting for public sector


My turnaround time is usually 2 days (or less) for an A4 page (350 words), but I can translate faster if needed.



I can translate:



  • letters
  • books
  • articles
  • blog posts
  • websites
  • advertisements
  • terms and conditions
  • medical reports
  • instruction manuals

  • business documents etc.


A professional approach and discretion is always maintained.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

very quick! thank you

:

good service

:

Thanks a lot, really great work!

:

As always, a pleasure doing business with you

:

happy repeat customer




No comments:

Post a Comment