Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Translate Between Chinese, English And Mandarin Manually











About:

Introduction:

  • Hello! I am Alfred, and I am a bilingual Chinese speaker.
  • I am experienced in translationproofreading, editing, rewriting, typing, hand copying, and transcription.


Features of the gig:

  • Precise, concise and high-quality translation services between Chinese (Simplified/Traditional) and English, with a human touch in service. 
  • Proofreading to ensure the meaning would stick to the original text, as well as its flow, consistency, and readability.
  • Manual translation by myself, which means no machine or substitute translation.


Rate of gig:

  • Start from 200 words for $5, as counted in Microsoft Word.
  • If you have questions about the pricing, you can always ask me for a quotation first before placing an order!


Delivery time:

  • Would be exactly as stated. 
  • For fast delivery, the maximum limit would be up to 2000 Chinese characters/English words.


Please contact me first in case of translating:

  • Longer texts
  • Technical and niche content
  • Into romanized text/pinyin

  • Into two or more languages
  • Business/product name


Thank you very much for viewing my profile and considering (or buying) my service. I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work as always thank you

:

High quality service

:

very quick, very professional! Meticulous attention to detail, does more than expected. recommended :)

:

good fast and high quality

:

Thank you, it has been a pleasure working with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment