Thursday, April 30, 2020

Translate English To French Legal Documents











About:



   WELCOME TO MY LEGAL TRANSLATION SERVICES.



I am Ndamde, a native bilingual Legal analyst with a proficiency mastery of English and French.

I am a holder of a LL.B. in Common Law and a LL.M. in Corporate law. With more than 3 years of experience working with Law firms and Corporate bodies.



I provide HIGH-Quality legal translation services.





I translate from :

 

 - ENGLISH  TO FRENCH 

 - FRENCH TO ENGLISH



By Ordering this gig, you get:  



  • Human translation
  • Delivery on time
  • Free proofread 
  • Express delivery in 24 hours. 
  • Confidentiality. 


I translate:



  • Legal document
  • Terms and Conditions
  • Privacy policy
  • Legal websites
  • Legal Researches
  • Resumes
  • etc (Contact me if you have a specific document)




For large documents, please contact me for a custom quote !!!!



Best Regards

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding service! Very good quality translation and very responsive seller! We'll be definitely doing business with the seller again in the future.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for trusting my services. It will be a pleasure working with you again

:

Great service, perfect quality.

:

Perfect, thanks

:

Thanks for trusting my services. Will be a pleasure to work with you again.




No comments:

Post a Comment