Thursday, April 30, 2020

Make Human Translations Of 300 English Or Korean Words For 5 Dollars











About:

Human Translation (up to 300 words)

I will translate 300 words from either English to Korean or Korean to English within a 4 day delivery for $5. This includes proofreading and up to 3 revisions. 



If you select the fast delivery option (I will tack on $5), your project will be delivered within 2 days and put on my priority list. I do currently live in South Korea, so I ask for two days expedited delivery just to be safe with time differences. 



I can make a separate document with the sentence by sentence translations and comments on language usage (so more literal translations with comments on nuances/idioms etc) for $10. This is for clients that want to know key Korean phrases/words to be able to translate the gist of what may be in future projects. (300 words only)



Up to 5000, please send me a message.



Over 400 words



The price will be about $5 per 300 words. Regular delivery is 6 days for 2100 words. Price includes proofreading and 3 revisions.



Expedited delivery is $10 starting from 2100 words. Expedited delivery will be 4 days for 2100 words. 



If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me on Fiverr.



Thank you!

Reviews


:

High quality work!

:

Thanks a lot

:

Good man! Very fast work!

:

thank you for your good work

:

Man of heart! He did the job (more than 400 words) in just an hour. My recommendations! Good man!




No comments:

Post a Comment