Monday, October 22, 2018

I will be more than happy to help you with that. + See More

I will be more than happy to help you with that. + See More












About:

I'm a Native Polish Speaker with the good command over English! I will assist your project virtually regarding translation between English and Polish!

I do translate these type of article described below if have you different type of works please contact first before making an order-

        ✅ Basic 
        ✅ Business/E-commerce/Online Marketing
        ✅ Games/Apps/Software
        ✅ Agreement or Contract
        ✅ Interview
        ✅ Certificates
        ✅ Website
        ✅ Book

I've been writing the different blog articles for the last couple of years and Translation is my passion! And I want to go forward with your upcoming projects with your 100% satisfaction!


Please check out my GiG's to order me, and select the appropriate one, if your requirements don't match to my gig or have any query please leave a message, I will back within few minutes.


Best Regard- 

Aleksandra Hasan

ElblÄ…g - Poland

Reviews


vasilisaborisov:Great job, thank you.

olahasan81:Outstanding experience, thanks!

vasilisaborisov:Great job, thank you.

olahasan81:Thank you so much!

pjinterrogator:Thanks for the extra work, dear.


No comments:

Post a Comment