Wednesday, October 31, 2018

I will translate from danish to swedish

I will translate from danish to swedish












About:

I will manually translate your text into Swedish!

Please contact me before ordering this package, I want to have a look at the text before we make a deal. I can translate more than 400 words, feel free to make a request. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Reviews


mlange:Fast and easy to work with. Great translations

moxie_josanna:Straightforward and easy to work with!

eliastavsan1982:I gave her a really difficult task. Everyone else declined the challenge, but moxi_josanna who solved this in a timely manner with perfection. 100% hand made and over 20.000 words translated.

moxie_josanna:I enjoyed working with this client! Communication was fast and instructions were clear.

mlange:Fast and easy to work with. Great translations


No comments:

Post a Comment