Thursday, October 25, 2018

I will translate english to hungarian and vice versa

I will translate english to hungarian and vice versa












About:

Hi!


I will professionally translate your English text to Hungarian and vice versa up to 400 words/gig.


My native language is Hungarian and I have a Cambridge C1 certificate in English, therefore I will translate your text precisely and quickly.
In addition, I have studied abroad for a year in English, which also helped me improve my language skills.

The translation will be:
  • 100% high quality manual translation
  • free of spelling and grammatical mistakes

For longer projects, please contact me before ordering.

General terms and conditions and Privacy Policy belong to the legal group, therefore select the other gig. 
Please note that investigation about the topic is not included in the price.


If you have any questions, please contact me! :)

Reviews


beccacali:Great experience! Thanks :)

fairyhelp:outstanding experience

alaindiwan:good quality work.

fairyhelp:Outstanding Experience!

franklinamadi:the seller is nice and well done job .. good translations .. hope to work with the seller again


No comments:

Post a Comment