Thursday, October 25, 2018

I will provide a professional english to italian translation

I will provide a professional english to italian translation












About:

Contact me for custom quotes and rush orders, attach your document please.
$5USD for a 200 wordstranslation

I am anative professional Italian interpreter and translator with a Master's Degree in Interpreting amp; Translation.
Will translate your documents to Italian in a professional and accurate way.


·Specialized in translating: medical texts, marketing documents, letters,websites, games, apps, ads, SEO, ebooks, manuals.

·100% satisfaction guarantee.

·Can translate around 1000 words a daydepending on the complexity of the content and the current translation on queue.

2 days delivery is valid for a max of 1000 words.For LONGER TEXTS please contact me before to be sure I can deliver it in 48 hours or addoneor more extra for fast delivery according to the length of your text.

Reviews


chromocat:Good work!

rache270:Outstanding Experience!

lansky77:I recommend! Got everything I need in a short period of time. Good translator

rache270:Great experience!

vyshwanara:good working experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment