Thursday, October 25, 2018

I will translate any text from english or french to the other

I will translate any text from english or french to the other












About:

Welcome!

I’m Thomas, French native and professional translator. I’m here to offer you my services in translating any text you may have, from and to English and French.


Why choosing me?

  • Your translations will be systematically proofread before being sent.
  • You will be given an unlimited amount of revisions.
  • I am an actual professional translator: you will be provided with my business registration number (SIRET) upon request.
  • Work will always be done and sent on time, often before the fixed deadline.

Additional information:

I accept any type of document: text, audio, video, pdf, spreadsheet, etc.

I also do proofreading, transcribing and subtitling; please contact me beforehand if you were to need this type of work.

Feel free to contact me in private before ordering to discuss the work, in case you would have particular requests or anything else in mind.

My time-zone is UTC/GMT+1 (Paris, France).

Thank you very much,

Thomas

Reviews


caterinali:Satisfied, thanks.

thomasjousse:Thank you for your fidelity, it's always a pleasure working with you.

socuser:Outstanding service by thomasjousse! Received a high quality and speedy translation! Highly recommended! A+++!

thomasjousse:Good experience.

pelotonash:It's always nice dealing with Thomas. I live in France now and he helps to translate documents for me and stories I write to share with my French friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment