Wednesday, October 31, 2018

I will translate of any type of text in these four languages:English, French, Italian and Spanish.

I will translate of any type of text in these four languages:English, French, Italian and Spanish.












About:

I will translate any type of text (document, pdf, video ...) in these four languages: English, French, Spanish or Italian in 24 hours

I will carefully proofread and double check to make sure there are no errors. 

I will translate by hand (without any use of machine translation software). I will ensure perfect accuracyappropriate style for your intended audience, and a smooth and natural flow of the text.

Any personal information in your text will be treated as confidential, kept secure, and permanently deleted after the job.

If you have a longer text or special requirements, contact me!

Reviews


jonaslundh647:No problems, easy to work with, recommended!

ireenicosia:Was a real pleasure

balalaika77:A job made quickly and well done

ireenicosia:Was a pleasure working with you!

diegovieira:great service


No comments:

Post a Comment