Thursday, October 25, 2018

I will translate english to spanish or vice versa

I will translate english to spanish or vice versa












About:

Looking for accurate and professional translations? Here is what you need.

I'm a native Spanish speaker with experience in translation and proofreading. I have an advanced English level and fluency on the language, so expect your translations to be very accurate and professional.

Why you should work with me:

  • Native Spanish speaker and highly advanced level of English.
  • Areas of knowledge: SEO, Marketing, Sales, IT, Engineering and more.
  • Great work ethic and communication.
  • Ready to translate accurately: articles, blog posts, reviews, letters, web contents, ads, app contents, and more.

Feel free to contact me for longer translations, custom offers or to ask any question.

Reviews


siryustas:Great job!

lfmaestrep:Everything as planned. Thanks for the order.

talrappoport:This is the second time for me to work with lfmaestrep and I am sure that we'll do some more in the future. Super-fast response time and delivery. PERFECT

lfmaestrep:Thank you very much for your review and your order! Looking forward to work together again!

sarathorgren:Excellent work, thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment