Friday, October 26, 2018

I will translate documents between languages I offer and also proofread your document if needed.

I will translate documents between languages I offer and also proofread your document if needed.












About:

With this gig, I can assure you accurate and flawless translation from English to French and also from French to English.

I am a native French speaker who has English as first and main language. Each day that goes by, I use both languages almost equally.

The translation would not be word to word as many automatic translators such as Google Translate offer. The meaning of the text shall be maintained, while respecting grammatical, syntax and vocabulary rules.

This is a 5$/400 words gig. Remember I am just a click away. Try once and stay forever.

For any questions, contact me.

Thanks.

Reviews


vovo4ka:Outstanding Experience!

davson94:Thanks for your confidence

aditmedia111:Super quick response, the job was delivered exactly as i expected it to be. well done!!

davson94:Thanks for your confidence!

agilab:Great translation


No comments:

Post a Comment