Thursday, October 25, 2018

I will professionally translate english and spanish scripts

I will professionally translate english and spanish scripts












About:

Are you tired of machine-made translations that make NO sense?
How Can I Help You?
 ¿En qué te puedo ayudar?

If it's a REAL, practical American English to Latin American Spanish translation (and vice versa), I can help! I am a HUMAN TRANSLATOR,  not relying on software or GOOGLE TRANSLATE.

Note: your translation will be delivered as a word document or PDF file ONLY-matching your formatting is an extra charge.

I am a fully bilingual English to Spanish translator, originally from the US and living in Mexico for the last 25 years. I am also a full-time voice over artist in both languages. 

NEED IT FASTER? HOW ABOUT 24 HOURS!!!
Check gig extras and check out my packages based on word count!

Use my skills for:
  • web content
  • medical or scientific translation
  • financial and commercial projects
  • TV, radio, and film projects
  • Marketing and Advertising projects of all types
  • anywhere a quick, human translation can make the difference!

Contact me Today to discuss the details of your projects for an exact price and delivery time.

Please remember: I AM NEVER LATE. PUNCTUALITY IS NOT AN OPTION!

Please, no hate speech, sexual or false testimonial content will be translated.

Reviews


heatherwilsonsd:repeat transaction. Andy is the best!!

andycancun:Thank you for all of your repeat business? I'm always happy to help you with your voice over and translation work!

yoamoaran:Want to have a perfect translation from Spanish to English with zero need to check if it is done Perfectly? This is the Fiverr to hire. No doubt.

andycancun:it's a pleasure helping you with your translations! gracias for all your repeat business!

spconnect:Great seller. Everything went as expected. Delivery of gig was faster than requested. Communication was easy!


No comments:

Post a Comment